profile_image
작성자스마트판다 조회 5회 작성일 2020-10-20 19:40:55 댓글 0

본문

S. Rachmaninov Piano Concerto no 4 Opus 40 (g) By Boris Berezovsky

Boris Berezovsky, Piano
BBC Young Symphony Orchestra
Antonio Pappano, Conductor
Gabriele Viada : 6:00 what a power!!!
mmmoroi Moroi : Remarkably elegant performance!
Robert Jason : One day, I hope Mr Berezovsky performs the ORIGINAL version of this concerto...it is amazing, though less propulsive in some places.
ⰎⰅⰐⰋⰐ : A sloppy performance
Temporality_ : I like it slower.
HaloDust : 14.00 - 14.33. The most beautiful passage in all music.
stephen cuunjieng : many thanks, I have long been very fond of this concerto and am happy it is belatedly getting programmed regularly. Very fond of tis sunset glow and felt it was unfairly overshadowed by the excellent Concerto No. 3 and Rhapsody.
Gregg Michalak : The Fourth is truly a masterpiece. It has melancholy, bliss, nostalgia, sheer romanticism all wrapped up in the wonderful late Rachmaninoff style. Expertly played by Boris.
Erica Fredericks : P
Robert Jason : What a wonderful, joyous viewing....again! These marvelous musicians, a world renowned pianist, a highly underrated Concerto (The original version is a special treat), fine sound and visuals. All is just as terrific as one would want. Of special note, that closing page of the final movement, which can be a bit thorny ensemble wise, is handled impeccably by Mr Berezovsky, the conductor and orchestra. Bravo.

Seong-jin Cho Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.3 (2016)

Seong-jin Cho Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.3 (2016)
neptune381426 : i miss him TT when can i see him live again :(
Jorge Reyes : Maestro Gergiev + Seong-jin Cho ... yees
오코 : 러시아인들이 원래 웃지 않으면 화내는 상이라고 하네요... 인종 차별은 잘 모르겠고 모르시는 분들이 꽤 계시는 것 같아서ㅜㅜ
조앤박 : 이영상을 이제야 보게되었네요. 근데 촬영구도 이제껏보던거랑 다르네요 찍히는각도가 어색하고 낯설고...그와중에 성진님 넘 댄디한느낌이라 풋풋한건 넘 좋아요
Kate Kim : 마지막피날레 때 오케스트 파트만 보여주고 성진군 집중해서 촬영하지않은게 너~~~~무 아쉽네요ㅜㅜ
김성은 : 6:57 7:26 8:00 8:24 28:46
십팔만대장경 : 아 진짜 음악시간에 듣는다..
Hyemi Hwang : 한국분들께: "classic love"나 "Cho Archive"님이 올린 2018년 이태리 공연도 꼭 보세요. 정말 좋아요. ^^
Hyemi Hwang : Personally, I like his 2018 performance in Italy more. The audience loved it. A genius still in progress. Cannot wait to see his future performances!
atelier may_crochet아뜰리에 메이 : 이런연주를 집에서 감상할 수 있게 해주셔서 정말정말 감사합니다. 무한감사합니다. 너무 좋은 세상에 살고있다는 생각을 새삼 하게 됩니다.

Sergei Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No. 4

- Composer: Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (1 April 1873 -- 28 March 1943)
- Orchestra: Philharmonia Orchestra
- Conductor: Ettore Gracis
- Soloist: Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli
- Year of recording: 1957

Piano Concerto No. 4 in G minor, Op. 40, written in 1926.

00:00 - I. Allegro vivace (Alla breve)
09:35 - II. Largo - attacca subito
15:36 - III. Allegro vivace

When Rachmaninov came to America in the wake of the Bolshevik Revolution, he had little beside his family and his talent. Confronted with the need to make money quickly, he eschewed composition and conducting and went on long concert tours as a pianist. It was not until 1926 that he felt secure enough to take a break and start writing again. His first post-exile work, the Fourth Piano Concerto, was premiered in 1927 with the composer as soloist and Leopold Stokowski conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra. Its public and critical reception was chilly at best. Though Rachmaninov later revised it and rewrote the third movement, the Fourth Concerto has never really gained a foothold in the repertory. It could be that the tone is cooler and more remote than we expect from Rachmaninov -- this is, after all, the work of an exile picking up a lost thread -- or that the structure in the outer movements is harder to grasp. Or maybe it's just that its melodies aren't as memorable, because of a (sub)conscious effort to conform to the popular modernism music style of the time. However, in the hands of an inspired virtuoso like Michelangeli here, the concerto will yield its melancholy secrets.

- The opening Allegro vivace (Alla breve) gets off to a dramatic start with an ascending crescendo from the orchestra and a grand chordal theme from the soloist that searches for a while before finding its home key. This theme and a restless, lyric second subject are developed in rhapsodic manner, reaching a great, extended climax before the movement's abrupt close.
- The main theme of the wistful and nostalgic Largo is in fact memorable, restlessly restated in a series of different keys. It crashes directly in...
- the Allegro vivace finale, which in its whirlwind virtuosity and rhythmic instability recalls the finale of the First Concerto, albeit through the prism of regretful hindsight. Near the end the climactic material of the first movement returns, ushering in a brilliant coda expressing a hard-won optimism.

Michelangeli was usually very reluctant to make records, because of his self-imposed high standards. Here however he felt that his playing was worthy of a recording. It actually went so well, that when Michelangeli played the whole work straight through at the first take, he got up and refused to even contemplate a retake.
Ollie Martinelli : This piece is absolutely mind boggling. U hear it the first time and think nah not as good as the other 3. Then it’s sticks with you for some reason and u listen to it more. After about the 4 th time listening u realise wow. This might even be the best Rachmaninoff piano concerto. I’d really love to understand biologically why this happens ?
Autumn Chambers : No. 4 is the one you really do forget about but nothing is more Russian than these chords..0:29-1:06.
HeroOfSpam #24 : I love the theme at 5:40, it's so catchy!!
HeroOfSpam #24 : I can't bear the beauty of 8:30 - 9:10
roomforlove : Interesting musically but not my favorite melodically
Alex Constantelos : This is the best Rachmaninoff.
Phillip Shovk : Stunning performance....
Gabriele Viada : 22:26 Rach 3?
Bowser : The third movement has something highly magical about it. I can't even describe it; it's so catchy and somehow feels like an old mystery movie or something.
Troylan John Calvario : Now I get it why others do not prefer this concerto. Its lack of highlighting the pianist side of Rachmaninoff. This is more of a symphony rather than a piano concerto

#라흐마니노프피아노협주곡4번

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,860건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © samsonht.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz